Just found out that Howard Zinn died today. For those who don't know, Zinn was professor emeritus of history at Boston University, and is most known for his landmark million-plus bestselling A People's History of the United States, which can be read online in full here.
Lots of obituaries and other info can be found on his homepage here.
The Nation has also put up a small obituary, and ZNet currently has a few pieces lamenting the passing away of this great man, and celebrating his work, which will remain with us.
I'm proud to say that some years back Zinn endorsed my second book, Behind the War on Terror: Western Secret Strategy and the Struggle for Iraq.
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (17)
- Howard Zinn passed away today, aged 87...
- Bin Laden - Dead or Alive? Threats, Lies and Video...
- Muslims, Politics, and Britain Ten Years On - The ...
- Interview with Sibel Edmonds and Peter B Collins
- Yemen, Energy Crisis, Crotch Bomber Part III - Tro...
- Yemen, Crisis, Crotch-Bombing Part II - the Kissin...
- Yemen, Energy Crisis and the Crotch Bomber - first...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2007 (19)