"Dr. Nafeez Ahmed provides us with an overview of the role played by US military and intelligence practices in the creation of terrorism, particularly Al-Qaeda. He tells us about the status of investigations into the Blair government’s complicity with the Bush administration in supporting the invasion of Iraq. He discusses possible factors behind Americans’ long-held denial and dismissal of dark US foreign policy practices as conspiracies. Mr. Nafeez talks about the Obama administration, the ongoing posture of US corporate interests and the desire to dominate world energy supplies, the so-called liquid bombing plot and how it was mythologized in the US, and more."
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (17)
- Howard Zinn passed away today, aged 87...
- Bin Laden - Dead or Alive? Threats, Lies and Video...
- Muslims, Politics, and Britain Ten Years On - The ...
- Interview with Sibel Edmonds and Peter B Collins
- Yemen, Energy Crisis, Crotch Bomber Part III - Tro...
- Yemen, Crisis, Crotch-Bombing Part II - the Kissin...
- Yemen, Energy Crisis and the Crotch Bomber - first...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2007 (19)