22 June 2013
EXCLUSIVE: Oil industry, US govt, inflating shale gas reserve estimates fueling unsustainable economic bubble that could crash in five years
My latest Guardian report dissects the US Energy Information Administration's (EIA) latest estimates of global oil supplies, particularly shale gas, based on three little known reports published in the last few months and exclusive interviews with independent, former government, and current government experts.
- ► 2014 (13)
- EXCLUSIVE: Oil industry, US govt, inflating shale ...
- EXCLUSIVE: Edward Snowden's employer, NSA Prism co...
- Peak Soil: Industrial Civilisation is on the Verge...
- Guardian officially launches new international tea...
- Shock UK Ministry of Defence report warns of energ...
- MI5 Woolwich Failure Due to Geopolitical Alliance ...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2007 (19)